Friday, February 5, 2010

Weekend OC ~ :P

** ~ OC Test ~ **

Woke up in the morning...sense sumthin booooring about today 6th February...Then plan to test my pc...Torture him...hahaha...My first plan is to push the clock to 3.2Ghz but failed...then test 3.0Ghz oni enuf for me..Below are some screenshots...Click at READ MORE BELOW for more info !



Stress Test on my cpu at:
3.06Ghz ( x12 Multiplier - 255 Reference )
( 1040Mhz HT - 1.408Vcore )
===========================
46 minutes 25 sec - 55°C Average Temps

End Stress Test on my cpu at:
3.06Ghz ( x12 Multiplier - 255 Reference )
( 1040Mhz HT - 1.375Vcore )
===========================
35°C Idle Temps

From my test results above,you can see my cpu draining more power when i put stress test on it..At the first picture,CPU-z shows my cpu is at 1.408Vcore but actually i set only 1.375Vcore (as like in second picture) in BIOS...this means that the cpu needs more power to fully utilize its core under 3.06Ghz clock..

The End~~Thnx For Watching~~

No comments:

Post a Comment