Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Cuci² PC At Weekend ~ Boring.....


Just 2 weeks from when i installed my hardware in my new house(case)...The " Dust Army " have taken their toll...its getting thicker day by day...shit them....today is my Lepak day,so gotta spend it for my pc cleaning....below are my progress along...~Click READ MORE below

ASSEMBLE OUT PROCESS

SEE ALL THE DUST ARMY !!
 Look how thick they are...no wonder my system getting heaty T~T
Thats my GC....how sad they were attacked by dust
WHAT THE EFFF ??? shit!
My storage...temps are at 45C starting this week...shit dust...

CLEANING PROCESS

 after take out my cpu cooler...see wht happen...thermal paste oledi sold out...
no wonder my temps go crazy !
ZZZZ.....no comment...haha
My radeon baby HSF....thermal paste kering dah...
zzzzzzzzzzzzz~~!!!
TX3 fan...sedih gile...
hahahahaha....i wonder if i weigh all the dust in my case,that would be 1KG
now it will go through cleaning process...
all this mess....hahaha...
after cleaning...shiny like new...$$$
all have been cleaned...
shiny again after cleaning
 Result after washed out all the dust..looks oke
Tuniq TX-2 will be choice for thermal paste...
Re-applied TX-2 on my GPU processor...juz one dip drop in it...
the mass of the HSF will spread the thermal grease all over the surfaces
also on my processor...a bit long for more surfaces to be cover
Alrite...all done...nice and clean...

Thats All~
Thx For Watching...Dun Forget to drop some comments...~

No comments:

Post a Comment